Become a Cargonaut
Here at e-cargobikes we have a clear but simple mandate to reduce pollution and congestion levels within densely populated areas through the introduction of our zero-emission e-cargobikes.
We have a strong bias towards creating a positive working environment for our employees as we believe that the quality of their contribution is a direct result of the care and trust that we place in them.
If you have bicycle riding experience in London, accompanied with a single-minded commitment to deliver exceptional customer service we would be delighted to hear from you.
In return you can expect a rewarding career, an excellent rate of pay and all of the other benefits that come with being employed by a company that fully invests in their people.
Please note that this position is for applicants aged 18 and over.
At e-cargobikes.com, we value our riders and pride ourselves on treating them with care and respect
- You will be delivering groceries to both homes and businesses by e-cargo bike, routinely collecting orders from a nearby depot.
- As our clients’ ambassador, delivering great customer service at the doorstep will be a key part of your role.
- You will need to be physically fit as the role will in- volve cycling in all weathers, and may entail carrying heavy loads on occasion – please consider this fully prior to applying!
- You will receive an excellent rate of pay.
- Pension, statutory sick pay and holiday pay are all included – yes, that’s right! We’re not like the other delivery firms.
- Bike and all necessary equipment provided.
- You will be paid to attend all training days.
- You will receive regular contracted hours across a variety of shifts.
- Benefits package with Collective Benefits including: compassionate & family leave, critical injury cover, health and wellbeing package, everyday savings with a range of discounts
Please answer the questions below.
Applicants need to have the legal right to work in the UK.